Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

IMPORTANT NOTICE 3

Dear Bloggers,

                 If you would like to sign in for a competition, you can say so in my comments. Please include the following:

 Type of competition:
 Your blog's  name:

There are many types of competitions. I will post the names in another post later. I myself, every month be checking the entries and comments. Do not worry, I'll be available every weekday. I'll put notice if I can't. I'll sometimes be there on weekends. But remember, I said sometimes, not always. I'll be watching out for your entries. Oh, and please put the entries in my comments.

                                                                                                   Thank You for your time,
                                                                                                                             Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just COMMENT it!