Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Opinion Paper- 1

How well do you think I'm doing? I know, I know, probably because I'm posting kid's stuff here, you may say it's boring ........ but I'm only 9 years old ........... not in my teens or 20s or 30s or 40s or blah blah blah .............. so please don't post any bad words, or insults, but please, if you have an insult about me, say it like this:

Sorry I wanted to tell you this, but your blog is ________.                                  

Ummmmm, sorry, but this is totally ____________.


                                                                                               Thanks,
                                                                                                          Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just COMMENT it!